Friday, March 7, 2008

Joel Osteen Vs. Barack Obama, Round 2

The quote was:

"If you're walking down the right path and you're willing to keep walking, eventually you'll make progress."

63% said Osteen.

37% guessed Obama.

Answer: Obama!

That's two strikes, America. Better luck this time around, for the "Bill And Ted Edition" of the Joel Osteen Vs Barack Obama Challenge!

Editor's note: a couple of incensed readers have accused me of racism, I'm assuming for my lampooning of Joel Osteen. I'm coming to experience a minority of Obamafans who seem to be under the impression that one can't criticize the man because he's black. Reminds me of the nationalists who told me I wasn't allowed to criticize Bush during a hot war. One of these days, I will figure out a way to please everyone. In the meantime, languishing for seven years in the deserts of George Bush just hasn't made me thirsty enough to drink Obama's kool-aid. I'm still voting for Joe.

No comments:

Post a Comment